Wednesday, May 18, 2005

What If...

I am scared, worried, excited...what if I failed my final exam?

I remember a story about a student who wasn't happy with his exam results; he got an A+ for one of his modules. So he appealed to a school to recheck his paper; he was hoping for an A distinction! One of my classmates made a big fuzz about her exam paper when she learnt that she didn't answer some part of a question. It's a big deal for these people to get an A for all the subjects they take. For me? Passing all the subjects is already a big deal and I am satisfied.

But what if I failed?

I would blame a professor? I would blame myself and do something silly to myself? I would jump down from HDB rooftop? What would I say to my family and friends? Would I be sent home? Would it spell the end for me? What would I do?

What if...?

No comments: