Thursday, May 19, 2005

Judgement day

I can't change anything now. I will have to accept whatever happens today.

There were two events I had been most anticipating. One was my final year exam results, and the other, American Idol results.

All I wated for my results was PASS. I couldn't sleep well last night. I was anticipating what could be my results and what I would do if they didn't turn out the way I was hoping for. I came straight to a computer room without even washing up myself. The temptation of wanting to find out was so great. So I decided to check. Username: XXXXX, Pin no:XXXXX and OK. HEY! I passed all! Eh I got only a B for my FYP!

All I wanted for American Idol was for Vonzell to move on to a final. Now it's time to find out American Idol results. This week was a semi-final stage of competition; 3 contestants(Bo Bice, Carrie Underwood and Vonzell Solomon) remained on the show. But today one had to go home. I certainly hoped that one person was not Vonzell. I like her since I first saw her in the audition(on TV, of course). Sitting in front of TV screen, I caught myself clapping and smiling when she was performing the song"Chain of Fools" and when a video clip showing her returning home. Ryan(the host) called each contestant to step forward. I was more excited at that moment than I was about to check my exam results. " Vonzie, you are leaving us tonight," Ryan announced. It must have broken her heart; she started to cry. Oh No that broke my heart too.

No comments: