Monday, May 16, 2005

Call me strange, if you like...

I don't know about you, when I ask someone to hang out with it means I just wanna spend time with that particular person and don't expect others to come along.

It pisses me off sometimes when I ask someone to meet up and the person says "Can I ask A,B,C, and D to come along? You don't mind, right?" Or "Why don't you ask ABCD to go with you?" Come on, I mean, if I wanna hang out with ABCD I would have asked myself.

It feels like:

1. The person I asked doesn't want to be seen alone with me(afraid to be mistaken for a couple?);
2. The person doesn't feel comfortable being alone with me(nothing much to talk about?);
3. I am too boring to hang out with(that's why there is a need for other company?);
4. And all of above.

Hey I an't anti-social; I love being with a group of people. But there is a time when I just wanna be with someone ALONE. So next time if you happen to be asked by me, just say NO(of course, politely) if one of the above is true.

No comments: