Sunday, May 15, 2005

Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep and repeat..

It's been almost a month since I stepped out of a final examination hall. I am still jobless, aimless, hopeless and soon cashless and homeless.

I am not doing enough to get a job? Maybe...

My friends keep asking me how I have been and how I will survive without a job and money. My ancle called me the other night and asked if I was doing fine. Of course I told him and my friends, I would be O.K.

I spend my waking time(but most of the time, I sleep) first reading ST(Life!), watch TV, go for lunch, swim, take a nap, dine, read books or magazines, surf the net(apply jobs online), watch TV, shower, and sleep. And repeat. Everyday is the same to me. Sometimes I can't drag myself out of a bed because I dont know what I should wake up for. What I'm waiting for everyweek is American Idol.

Damnit! I need to get a life.

No comments: