Sunday, August 14, 2005

Just another day in Singapore

Got my weekly pay and went to Golden Mile Tower to watch The Wayward Cloud. Just wanted to treat myself after a long week work. Was asked if 21 yet when showed the pass. Felt disappointed a bit after the show. Walked out from the theatre last; didnt wanna be perceived as a pervert. Would feel like a film buff though if watch it at the Orchard Cineleisure.

Had a nice dinner at Thai market. Will do this often after work. Bought few CDs and books. Guilty a bit.

Housemate just got back with his girlfriend. Pesistance works wonder this time. Happy for them. Jealous though.

Got my old washing machine replaced. Tried out but later learnt after washed that I had left my tissue in one of my pants. White tissue was all over my cloths. Oh crap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know i like the thrill of watching in some o' dingy cinema too. just cant stand the sleek confines of multiplexes (boring!).

anyway, what's a pervert? someone who has a sexual appetite? everyone is lor. just that they don't readily admit it. so don't be ashamed just because you're more forthcoming with it.

anyway, i totally relate to your tissue incident. it happened to me many times.

xaisongkham said...

Haha I feel better now.

Maybe Tuesday Group should have a movie outing at Golden Mile Tower sometime soon.