Friday, August 19, 2005

If you work like a slave, you will earn like a slave too.

Met Kelvin for lunch. You know CS Kelvin? Nice and helpful guy. We talked a lot today more than we did during 4 years in school.

CS updated: Mag got married!

Went to MediaCorp to collect a jacket and pants for Gurmit Singh for a Sunday shoot.

Bombarded with Heart-Lander promo video(MUST-SEE TUESDAY) while taking bus to and fro work. So very annoying.

Got a new kid at the cafe. I have to train her. She works a full-time as a sale lady at Cityhall by day and works part-time at a cafe by night. She stays at Bedok. Just FYI.

Haven't told my boss about me wanting to stop working. Still don't know how to start. Stupid me.

Looking forward to this Sunday gathering.

1 comment:

xaisongkham said...

This Sunday I am afraid I can't play badminton with you all. I still need to work extra. I need to pay my rental fee. I won't get my first pay from my editing job until 18th Sept.

Wee Liang's friends and I may be treating him to dinner also on Sunday.

See you all sometime soon.