Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Happy National Day

Slept more than 12 hours and woke up with no news from two interviews I went to last week.

Turned on TV and National Day song being played again.

Wanted to do laundry but a washing machine didnt work. So had to wash by hand.

Housemate just broke up with girlfriend.

Went to a gathering in NUS. Friends still made fun of my singlehood and kept asking if I was gay.

On the way home, cafe boss called to scold me for breaking a cup the other day. Worse, the phone died while she hadn't finished lecturing.

God Bless Singapore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no. we'll my life isn't any better.

looking forward to ly's n wl's birthday party. aka. excuse for everyone to be there.

so sad, your housemate... who was the possessive one?

xaisongkham said...

YEah his girlfriend. She is very nice. She came to our place often to iron shirts and pants, cook dinner and prepare breakfast for for my friend...She's just to possessive, according to my friend. She wanted him to spend every second with her and her alone. My friend couldnt take it. They fought everything they were together. They are two great people.

Being nice alone aint enough, I guess.

xaisongkham said...

She loses her temper easily but forgets easily too.

Yeah still waiting for two interviews I went to last week. Really hope they will call by this week.