Thursday, August 25, 2005

I don't wanna die of starvation

Still have to work at the cafe for the time being. Just realized that the amount of money I would get from my Telemarketing job couldn't cover my rental fee. I worked for 3 weeks but earned lesser than S$300? Fuck! someone's cheating me! Should have kept my time-sheet. Shit!

Went to a Thai market twice this week. What was I doing here again?

Boss just told me about a couple who just checked in this afternoon,"You know why they look so tired? Hehehe they've been doing IT since this afternoon.Hehehe..." "Which room are they staying?" I asked.

At Embassy. was told not to work too hard. Funny boss and friendly colleagues I work with. Stayed late in the office for the past few days, but no complaint so far.

Before 52 kg. Now 49 kg! Really have to eat breakfast and dinner from now on.

Work hard and won't be starving. Cheers!

2 comments:

Pescope said...

Oh already have a full-time job? that's great!

Anonymous said...

Brother, you need to have your proper dinner. See you have your dinner so late nowadays and everytime come home so late. Have some life and rest... Take care!