Sunday, January 20, 2008

My friends have been claimed!

This is going to be a busy and joyous year for some of my friends. Why? Because they are getting married!

Next week, Nong will be the first person among us (Singapore-educated people) to get married. Her wedding is my very first friend's wedding I will have attended. And guess what, I am her cameraman for the day. Of all people in the world, she has chosen me to take video and photo of her wedding. I am very honored indeed. (Please don't say 'that because I don't charge for the service, that's why she has chosen me'. I am good. Ok?)

Next, my former secondary school classmate, one of my closest friends, is getting married in my hometown, Seno, this March. He would kill me if I didn't go. Wow! I am important and special. :)

Next in the line it will be my house mate. At the moment, he still can't quite decide whom he should marry. Damn good-looking people. They can choose. Whoever he chooses to marry, I am invited to his wedding.

And before year end, two of my dear friends in Singapore are tying the knot. And of course I am going to be there.

Who's next? Need a cameraman, anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We don't just want you to come to our wedding, we want you to come on our honeymoon as well. We're inviting the whole Tuesday group. Please join us!