Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm running out of excuses

No camera.

No computer.

No editing software.

No money.

No time.

No…


These are some of the things that come up when someone asks me why I have not done any video or when I want to do one.

Last week, my Lao friend who aspires to make a short film/feature film called and asked me if I wanted to do a short film if he could get funding for it.


“Is USD10,000 enough for a short film?” he asked.


“Wow! 10,000? Sure!” I responded.


So now, we have MONEY. And with money we can rent a decent video camera and an editing suite, pay for actors…We can shoot our short film on weekends. We can get a newly open coffee shop and telecom companies to sponsor. We can…


“So? Do you have any nice story that we can use for a short film?” my friend asked.


“Hmm…Let me think…Hmmm…How about…Hmm…Let’s talk about it later,” I proposed.

No comments: