Thursday, December 18, 2008

My 2009 New Year's Resolutions- Dos and Don'ts

It's my year to shine! I'll be happier. At least, I'll try. Here are my Dos and Don'ts

Dos

1. Have my teeth whitened- I'll have to try to drink less coffee as well. Just because I can drink it for free from my office, it doesn't mean that I have to drink it.

2. Finish reading a book on er... reading techniques by May 2009.

3. Study 'After Effects' and 'Photoshops CS'.

4. Read about Australia in general and Sydney in particular.

5. Study 'Strine English' a word a day. Bloody hard, I reckon.

6. Save money for Canon Digital Ixus or Nikon CoolPix and Apple MacBook.

7. Save money for my brother's schooling.

8. Exercise more.

9. Drink more water.

10. Eat more rice.

11. Write more.

12. Visit museums.

13. Stand in the sun often.

Don'ts

1. Waste time and energy on things or people that won't change.

2. Spend too much on DVDs.

3. Drink beer or Lao wine.

4. Work on weekends.

These dos and don'ts will be revised on semiannual basis.

No comments: