Thursday, July 07, 2005

A house is not a home if there is no one there.

I've just moved into my new house! The coolest house ever, literally. Owned by one of MPs in Ang Mo Kio, the shophouse, where I'm living now, is located in the heart of Ang Mo Kio. It's surrounded by the police station, market, food stalls, ATM, 7-Eleven, swimming pool, Bishan Park...How cool is that?

Although the house is still messy, we have more and less all stuff that we need; we bought and some people donated to us.

But the sad thing is I always come home late at night, wake up late in the afternoon, and go to work until late at night. And repeat. My housemate goes to work early in the morning and goes to bed pretty early in the evening. So we haven't seen each other at all since we've moved in. Our mode of communication? Via written notes, FOOD IN THE KITCHEN, posted on the door, and phone messages. Our new house is simply a place for resting for now.

Shit! It's been almost a week and my room is still messy.

2 comments:

wifflewiffle said...

GET A CAT!

Anonymous said...

Then you are missing out.