Thursday, June 28, 2007

Why the sky is cloudy today?

Blame it on the rain. Blame it on melting ice. Blame it on uncollected rubish. Blame it on motion sickness. Blame it on workload. Blame it on...I get agitated easily and I start to worry about it. I get angry and annoyed all the time and I don't know why. And my emotions always get the best of me. I couldn't find the key and shouted angrily at the guy who was supposed to have it for me to open the studio for training. I got annoyed with my brother when he forgot to deposite rubish in front of our house for collection. I got agitated by my driver when he was late to pick me up. Where does this mood swing come from? From heat? From long journey I took? From tragic news I received about friend who raped and killed his girl? From my family members whom I sent money to but scolded at me for letting my other family members know about it? From my failure of getting accepted from AusAid Scholarship?....I can't concentrate with my work. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't interact with the world...I avoid my family members. I avoid my housemate. I avoid my friends....This is bad.

No comments: