Thursday, June 30, 2005

It's too much.

You guys are thinking of sponsoring my brother and sister's trip to Singapore? You must be out of your mind!

Of course, I've always wanted them to attend my Convocation. And I wish I could do that myself(read: my own money). It's very moving, and I'm speechless and delighted to learn that you guys want to help. I'm happy not because of what you do for me(want to bring my siblings here), but because of what you could and would do for me. I'm really thankful for it.

As much as I like to see my brothers and sisters attending my Convocation, I don't want to cause any more trouble. I've already owed you all so much.

Really appreciate for all you've done for me. Thank you and thank you.

2 comments:

xaisongkham said...

Hahah you guys are very very sweet. I hope some day I could repay you.

daa said...

friendship pays in itself. seeing a friend happy and successful will be payment enough.. =)