Monday, June 27, 2005

Fuck! I'm still in deep shit!

I'm moving out this Saturday to Ang Mo Kio. Excited I may be, but I start to worry more than ever. I still work in a small cafe at Bugis which I earn 30-40 bucks per day; I pay 4 plus dollars a day for transport, and 8 plus dollars, for food and drink. If I were still under scholarship, I wouldn't worry so much. I've done some calculation: if I work 5-6 days a week and 6-8 hours a day, I'll earn about 600-700 plus a month. Then s$80 plus is for transport, and 200 plus for meal. So s$700 minutes 300=s$400. My phonebill is about 40 plus and my rental fee, 450. So plus and minute, I still have s$200 of bills left unpaid. Shit!

Don't ask or tell me "Have you tried to apply for this and that...? or Don't just limit yourself to media-related jobs..." I've applied for all kinds of shit but can't even get any reply. Yeah I'm desperate and frustrated. Having graduated from Mass Communication and being a foreigner in Singapore just suck.

No comments: